Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

My Easter break


How was your Easter break? My Easter break was fantastic, well not really I just sat on the couch watching Easter movies. But that is not all  
I also visited Brooklyn at his house. We played with his dog named Bo then I went over to Jalen’s house and we played guns.  


After a while of playing guns we had a Easter hunt everyone found 14 each. Next we built a tree fort, it got busted when we were playing hide and go seek.  Then we played on my friends  Zack’s  trampolin.



On Easter I felt happy and that was an excellent Easter break happy Easter too.

                                   








1 comment:

  1. Good effort Sohel. I like how you have tried to include your personal voice. Did you get any Easter eggs?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.